By the end of the program, each youth will have:
- Identified the limiting beliefs that attracted the negative experiences which currently characterize their lives.
- Released many of these beliefs and are committed to continuing the process.
- Learned techniques and acquired tools which enable them to engage in deep, full, and fearless communication.
- Discovered their true passion and purpose for being on this earth and be on a path to incorporate this passion into their lives and everything they do.
- Be on purpose, recognize when they are not, and have the tools to correct their course.
- Created healthy, loving relationships with their families, friends, colleagues, teachers, and their communities.
- Identified and become aware of their addictive patterns, immersed in the process to release these and are committed to continue that process.
- The opportunity to continue with Youth on Purpose as a peer counselor.
- Gained a group of peers, parents, counselors, and community members that will be present for their support for the rest of their lives.